Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Time for Change

I've been thinking about this for a while and I think it is time to make a slight change.  As many of you know, in addition to this blog for Bryce and Annalise, we have a blog for our entire family.  As many of you also know, I have not been doing a very good job of keeping both of these blogs updated like I would like to.  I also feel like the things that I post on this blog belong on our family blog as well since that is basically my journal of our family.  So, as part of my attempt to simplify my life, I am (at least for now) going back to just keeping one blog going.  It will be the one at www.lifeontheclaytonfarm.blogspot.com   I will be continuing to update Bryce and Annalise's journey there as well as the rest of our family's adventures.  For any of you who would like to follow our family there, we would love to have you.

Another way to follow Bryce and Annalise on their journey (without having to read all about the Ho Hum activities of daily Clayton life), is to join the new group on facebook, Clayton's Quest.  I will be using this group page to share brief updates and news about Bryce and Annalise.  Just a warning though, the Clayton Quest group on facebook will include the good, the bad, the happy, and the sad of our journey.  I know some people don't like to hear about the hard/sad things that happen sometimes, but this is our reality and the reality of so many of our friends, so the posts in this group may not all be smiles and sunshine.  Although considering it is a page about Mr. smiles himself and his adorable sister, I'm sure there will be plenty of smiles and sunshine to share!

I plan to leave this blog open and maybe still write on it occasionally, but for now, I need to just have one blog for our entire family as my ongoing journal.  As always, we are so thankful for all of you, your support for Bryce, Annalise, and our entire family, your prayers, well wishes, and all of your heartfelt comments.  Thank you!  We are excited to "see" you soon!

www.lifeontheclaytonfarm.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/401948456587333/

1 comment:

Junior said...

thank you so much for visiting Junior's blog and for your kind words.
You have a beautiful family and I look forward to reading more about them.