Sunday, October 21, 2012

Without Them

We went to Schnepf Farms tonight with some friends.  We have gone to the Pumpkin and Chili party almost every year for the past 8 years.  I loved spending time with our friends, but tonight was tough for me as well.  Tonight was the first time in 8 years that our entire family was not there.  We left Bryce and Annalise home because we knew they could not handle the heat, they can't ride the rides, run around or even eat the food. They would not have enjoyed it.  That makes me sad.  I missed them the entire time.  I hated seeing other kids their ages running around and playing in the dirt, hay, and grass.  Usually it doesn't bother me so much, but tonight it did.  It just wasn't right without them.

Annalise dancing to the music at Schneph Farms October 2010.  

No comments: