Saturday, August 24, 2013

Visit From Dr. Narayanan

I just wanted to let you know that while we were staying at the Ryan House this past Thursday night, Dr. Narayanan stopped by to give us a quick update on where we are with the sequencing.  He said that he continually bugs the team to get the results to him ASAP.  I truly think that the TGen team will be very glad once our sequencing is finished.  :)  Anyway, Dr. N said that the current sequencing is complete and the team was working on getting all of the data compiled onto a one page spreadsheet.  Dr. N told them that he would like to have it done by Friday (yesterday) night so that he could take it home with him and begin analyzing it over the weekend.

That is all the news that I have so far, but I just thought I would let you know.  Hopefully soon we will have some more news/information.   We continue to pray for positive results!

1 comment:

Denise Hauer said...

Add a few more weeks and I think we will have answers!!! <3